Mountain Near House - Bedrooms 4 - Baths 4 - With Pool, Hot Tub
Description
Ski-in/ski-out from our luxurious Mountain-Near House. Watch the skiers and snow-boarders come down Timberlines famous Salamander Trail as you take a break by the cozy fireplace. Hike and mountain bike the trails during warmer weather. Enjoy the hot tub and game room year-round. Hike the Dolly Sods Wilderness or a few minutes drive to numerous WV State Parks. Features include: Luxury Accomodations, Ski in - Ski out, Hot Tub & Jacuzzi Bath, 2 50+ channel Cable TV with VCRs and DVD Player, large game room, professional size pool table, electronic dartboard, exercise equipment. Wildlife Refuge - deer in abundance, hiking, biking, tennis, golf, fine dining, antique shopping, fishing, swimming, sightseeing. Caverns, canoeing, white water rafting, and scuba diving nearby. 3 1/2 hours from Washington DC, 15 minutes from Blackwater Falls State Park, 10 minutes from Canaan Valley State Park, 20 minute walk to Dolly Sodds Wilderness. Affordable prices and spectacular scenery. Canaan Valley and the surrounding area offer many year round activities. A few are highlighted below: Blackwater Falls State Park, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Nature and Recreational Programs, Visit the Nature Center, Swimming, Boating Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Bicyling, Fishing, Picnic facilities. During the winter season: Cross Country Skiing, Sledding. At the Dolly Sods Wilderness there are three areas to visit within "the Sods." Dolly Sods Wilderness is 10,215 acres crossed by primitive trails for serious hikers. The Scenic Area, the most accessible part, is beloved by sightseers and berry pickers. Flat Rock and Roaring Plains makeup the most remote section, with bogs, berries, rocky plains and trails like those in the wilderness. Attractions: Wilderness Hiking, Picnic Areas, Camping, Berry Picking, Horseback Riding, Spectacular Scenery, Wildlife in abundance.
City
Canaan Valley
Dwelling Type
Cottage or Cabin
Sleeps
12-15
Photos
Appliances
Cookware, Dish Washer, Oven, Blender, DVD Player, Refrigerator, Telephone, Television, Utensils, Coffee Maker, VCR, Cooking Range, Microwave, Washer/Dryer
Features
Air Conditioned, Full Kitchen, Balcony, BBQ - Charcoal, BBQ - Gas, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi, Porch, Satellite/Cable TV, Deck, Fireplace
Other Features
N/A
Activities
Horseback Riding, Bicycling, Park, Canoeing, Pool Table, Tennis Court, Fishing, Hiking/Biking Trails, Scuba Diving, Ski slopes
Proximity
Golf Proximity
Short Drive, 0-5 miles
State Park Proximity
Short Drive, 0-5 miles
Ski Slopes Proximity
N/A
ThemePark Proximity
Medium Drive, 6-15 miles
Hiking/Biking Trails Proximity
Short Drive, 0-5 miles
Other Activities
N/A
Additional Info
Airport
Distance: N/A, Abbreviation: N/A
Store
Distance: N/A, Some Stores: N/A
Restaurants
Distance: N/A, Some Restaurants: N/A
Additional Info
N/A
Fees
Cleaning Fee
N/A
Lodging Tax
N/A
Other Fees
N/A
Payment Options ...
Payment Options
Visa, MasterCard
Checkin
N/A
Checkout
N/A
Required Stay
N/A
Cancellation
N/A
Deposits
Weekends begin on Thursday or Friday. If not rented the week after, it may begin on Saturday. All deposits are 33% of cost leaving a 67% balance due. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival for winter holidays or winter weekends through April 15th
Periods and Rates
Rate Name
Winter
Start Date
2007-12-13
End Date
2008-03-23
Daily Rate (US$)
738.00
Weekly Rate (US$)
3075.00
Monthly Rate (US$)
0.00
Min. Stay
3
Rate Name
Spring
Start Date
2008-04-01
End Date
2008-05-22
Daily Rate (US$)
275.00
Weekly Rate (US$)
1160.00
Monthly Rate (US$)
0.00
Min. Stay
2
Rate Name
Summer
Start Date
2007-03-26
End Date
2007-12-13
Daily Rate (US$)
275.00
Weekly Rate (US$)
1450.00
Monthly Rate (US$)
0.00
Min. Stay
2
Select, Remember and E-mail this Listing later